11 Nights /12 Days Egypt and Jordan
The Roman Oval Piazza in the ancient city of Jerash
The Roman temple of Hercules in ancient Philadelphia (Amman)
The ancient city of Petra
• Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights including daily breakfast.
• Accommodation for 1 night on sleeper train on half board basis.
• Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night including breakfast.
• Domestic flight Luxor / Sharm.
• Accommodations in Sharm for 1 night including breakfast.
• Accommodations in St. Catherine for 1 night including on half board basis.
• Accommodations in Taba for 1 night including breakfast & all taxes.
• Accommodation in Amman for 1 night including breakfast.
• Accommodations in Petra for 2 nights including daily breakfast.
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor, and Petra as menstioned in the program.
• Entrance fee & Egyptologist guide.
• All transfers to / from airports, hotels & cities by an A/C vehicle.
• All transportation in Cairo / Luxor / Sharm / Catherine / Taba by an A/C vehicle.
• Ferry boat Taba - Aqaba & Taba.
• Portage when needed.
• Free Mobile phone during your stay, charged for about (60min. Local calls or 6 min. International Calls).
• All taxes & service charge.
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost 15 $ = 12 Euro per person adult or child.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
• Meals except where indicated
• Drinks and any personal expenses
• Tipping Kitty
Please note: The clients will not visit Barragh Canyon, which is close to Saudi Border and several hours distant from Visitor Center, and not Lawrence House which makes the jeep also more expensive.
- Prices are quoted in US Dollars and based on a double occupancy. Also, prices are valid till 30/04/2011 except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover; rates may be changed without prior notice should the government increase taxes.
- Single supplement is applied for those coming with other & prefer single occupancy.
- Accommodation at these hotels is subject to availability.
-Discounts for groups.
Prices & Dates: