Holiday of New Year Egypt, Nile Ruby Cruise 4 nights / 5 Days
Holiday of New Year Egypt, Nile Ruby Cruise
4 nights / 5 Days
Spend your New Year Holiday on one of the best Nile Cruises Alyssa, where you enjoy unforgettable tour among historical places in Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Aswan and Abu Simbel.
The name of Luxor city, Comes from the Arabic word el-Uqsur, the plural of el-Qasr, meaning encampment or fortification, with reference to the two military camps built here in Roman times. Thebes, which the Egyptians called “Waset”, extended over the area between modern Karnak and Luxor.Location
Located 670 Km south of Cairo, on the right bank of the Nile, where ancient Thebes.
You will be met & assisted at Luxor train station or Airport and transfer by a private A/C vehicle to your Nile Cruise, Check in for embarkation before Lunch, enjoy the East Bank karnak temple & Luxor temple and overnight on board.
Breakfast on board, visit Horus temple, then sail to Kom Ombo to visit Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Have lunch on board then sail to Aswan. Overnight on board.
You will be accompanied by your knowledgeable Egyptologist guide for an amazing tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae, then enjoy a Felucca ride around Botanical Garden, dinner and overnight in Aswan.
Disembarkation after breakfast, then transfer to airport or station to final departure.
• Pick up service from Luxor Airport or train station to the cruise ship.
• Accommodation on Kon Tiky, 05 star deluxe Nile cruise for 04 nights on full board basis.
• Sightseeing tours during your stay aboard the cruise joining Art and History Travel Group with an English-speaking Tour guide
• English Egyptologist guide according to request.
• Entrance fees to mentioned visits.
• Transfer to Aswan Airport /or train station for departure on
• All taxes & service charge.
• Any optional tours mentioned in the itinerary