Art and History Travel's representative will meet & assist you atCairo International Airport. Then you will be transferred to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Cairo, and then move to enjoy a trip to Sakkara. Head to Memphis; the ancient Capital of Egypt. Then onto Giza train station taking sleeper train to Aswan.
You will be met at Aswan railway station and transferred to your hotel for check in. In the afternoon, have a sightseeing tour to the High Dam, the Philae Temple and Botanical Garden. Sail around Elephantine Island by Felucca. Overnight in Aswan.
Transfer by felucca to the Nubian village to discover the simplicity of Nubian people. The bride and bridegroom will be met by the coordinator to arrange everything for a fascinating Nubian celebration. Before sunset and upon arrival, the bride and bridegroom are going to join the welcome Nubian Zaffa (procession that will resemble Nubian wedding party) enjoy Nubian music. Back to hotel and overnight in Aswan.
After breakfast, check out from your hotel in Aswan, and then have a free day in Aswan. In the evening you will be transferred to Aswan railway station for departure to Cairo. Dinner & overnight in train board.
You will be met at Giza railway station then transferred to see the Egyptian Museum where you can see the splendid collection of Tutankhamun alongside many other fascinating pharaonic artifacts. Then proceed to visit the Islamic Salah El Din Citadeland the Mosque of Mohamed Ali. In the evening enjoy dinner cruise on the River Nile with western music and folklore show. Belly dancer, Back to hotel and overnight inCairo.
Transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo at Hotel, 5 star deluxe hotel for 02 nights on B.B.basis.
• Accommodation in Aswan at Hotel, 5 star hotel for 02 nights on B.B.basis.
• Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights based on half board.
• Dinner cruise on The River Nile in Cairo.
• All sightseeing tours (Private Tours).
• Egyptologist guide.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• Lunch during tours in Cairo and Aswan.
• Nubian celebration arranged for you in Aswan.
• All taxes & service charge.
• International Flight.
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 12 Euro per person adult or child.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary
• Meals except where indicated
• Drinks and any personal expenses