Art and History Travel's representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, via air-conditioned vehicle, to drive on the way to El Fayoum until you reach Kom Oshim. Drive along Lake Qarun, is considered the oldest natural lakes in the world, the third largest lake in Egypt and the rest of lake Old Maurice. It is considered an interior lake which is not related to any sea and an area of around 53 thousands acres in Fayoum Down, on your way you will view Gebel Qatrani. Then drive to Tunis village towards the new Joseph Sadik area and head to Wadi El Rayan, was once important to the ancient Egyptians, as it was providing them with carbonated sodium required for the mummification process, because the area was very rich with its salts. Continue driving to Mudawarra rock which is above the lower Lake.
Get refresh one hour walk in the fine soft and crystal sand. Continue trekking for three hours until you reach Sayidna Al Khidr area which is the reclamation area. Return to Cairo.
• All transfers from hotel in Alexandria & return by an air-conditioned vehicle
• All sightseeing tours (Private Tours)
• Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees & transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
• Tipping Kitty