Art and History Travel's representative will pick you up from hotel in Alexandria to Alamein.
First visit Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletain at the end of the 4th centaury. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesareum.
Then proceed to Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock and finally enjoy Montazah Palace. Back to hoel in Alexandria.
• All transfers from hotel in Alexandria & return by an air-conditioned vehicle
• All sightseeing tours (Private Tours)
• Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees & transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
• Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
• Tipping Kitty