Art and History Travel's representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to Luxor International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met & transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the GreatSphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to theValley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then we will move on to relish a trip to theEgyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 120,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated toTutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922when his tomb was excavated. Move onto Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian & Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church andBen Ezra Synagogue. Shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Finally, transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor then transfer to your hotel.
• Pick up services from hotel in Luxor & return
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private Egyptologist guide
• Lunch at local restaurant in Guiza.
• Domestic flight ticket Luxor / Cairo /Luxor by Egypt Air
• All taxes & service charge
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids - Solar Boat at pyramids )
• Tipping Kitty