Over Day Karnak & Luxor Temples
Art and History Travel's representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor
to the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private Egyptologist guide to visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
• Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
• All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All service charges & taxes
• Any extras not mentioned in the program
• Tipping Kitty