Notes:1- Prices are quoted in US Dollars and based on a double occupancy. Also, prices are valid till 30/04/2011 except during Christmas, New Year’s Eve & Easter Feasts. Moreover; rates could be changed without prior notice, shall the government increase taxes.
2- You must have a valid passport at least 06 months beyond your scheduled return date to enter Egypt.
3- Single supplement is applied for those coming with other & prefer single occupancy.
4- Accommodation at these hotels is subject to availability.
Cheap Vacation Cairo & Luxor
Start from 280 $ 8 Nights / 9 Days
Art and History Travel's representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at the hotel he will do your check in and give you detailed information concerning your tomorrow's trip. Overnight in Cairo. http://www.middleeasthotel.com.eg/
After breakfast, enjoy an unique excursion to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus & then to the oldest known monumental sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world , the great Sphinx , and the Valley Temple , which was attributed to king Chefren and had been used for the mummification process . Breakfast
Check out from hotel in the morning then transfer to train station for first class seat to Luxor where you have overnight at train.
Arrive to Luxor station, will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Luxor to check in., enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Over night at hotel.
Free day at leisure.
Free day at leisure.
Check out from hotel in the morning then transfer to train station for first class seat to Cairo where you have overnight at train.
Arrive to Cairo station, will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo to check in. Over night at hotel.
Breakfast and transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights including daily breakfast.
3 nights at Luxor hotel.
2 nights train (first class seat)
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English- speaking Tour guide
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• Portage when needed.
• Free Mobile phone during your stay (charged) about (30 min Local calls or 2 min. International Calls).
• All service charges and taxes.
• International Airfare
• Egypt entry visa, for non restricted nationalities you can buy it upon arrival before passport control. Visa Cost $ 15 = 12 Euro per person adult or child.
• Any optional tours not mentioned in the itinerary.
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like (Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum- Inside one of the Pyramids — Tutankhamen Tomb at Valley of the Kings).
• Tipping Kitty
Summer rates: From May to September
Winter rates: From October to April