Donia Dahabiya is a luxurious Nile Cruise that offers elegantly decorated fully air-conditioned cabins & suites. Each cabin has a large window through which you can enjoy the charming view of the River Nile keeping their privacy in their own rooms. Suites span the full width of the boat and open onto private terrace with a panoramic stunning view of the Nile.
Donia Dahabiya Nile Cruise features:
The boat offers eight tastefully decorated and fully air conditioned cabins. Each cabin is measuring 11sqm, has a large bed or twin beds with Egyptian cotton bedding, a phone, an ample wardrobe, and a large window , where from guests can enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room. The private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
The fully air-conditioned Owner’s suite has all of the luxury fittings of the cabins, but in more specious and sumptuous setting. It spans the full width of the rear boat and is measuring 22sqm, opening onto its own private terrace with a panoramic view of the Nile. There is a large bed with Egyptians cotton bedding, a phone and an ample wardrobe. The private bathroom is equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
The upper Deck is partially shaded and is equipped with comfortable furniture as well as sun beds. The meals are served at the large banqueting table, and after the meals you will get a mint tea in the Arabic corner, which is furnished with local carpets sofas and cushions.
The salon at the front of the boat is a cozy meeting place and an alternative location for taking meals. Borrow a book or DVD from our small library, play board games, watch major events on satellite TV or connect with the outside world through the onboard internet connection. The salon is also the right place to meet your fellow travelers and enjoy a drink at the bar before dinner while discussing the events of the day.
• Meet & assist at Luxor Airport or station & transfer to your Dahabiya Nile Cruise.
• Accommodation on first class Dahabiya Nile Cruise for 05 nights including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tour to west bank and east bank visitng Luxor temples and Karnak.Valley of kings, Hatshepsut temple, coloses of Memnon.
• Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temple.
• Tour to High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple.
Tour to the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, and citadel of Saladin, Mosque of Mohamed Ali and Khan El khalili market.
• English speaking guide during your tours.
• Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
• Free cell phone during your Dahabiya Nile Cruise (charged 30 minutes local) & 03 minutes international to keep in touch with your tour operator.
• All service charges & taxes.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary